When it comes to banners, one element that should never be neglected is your choice of banner stand, frame or exhibition display: picking the wrong variety could make the difference between getting noticed and being overlooked.
Dominion Display presents this handy guide to finding the perfect display: read on to find out about the great options we offer…
This popular type of system, also known as a ‘pull-up banner’, is designed for easy transportation and quick setup, making it the perfect choice for those times when you need to take your artwork safely from venue to venue a few times over.
Dominion Display offers these great models and more:
- The Earl: This lightweight, easy-to-assemble product is a cost-effective solution which doesn’t skimp on features: measuring 800mm wide, with its self-adhesive top rail, twin folding feet, beautiful anodised silver finish and handy carry bag, this is one entry-level model which will give you plenty of bang for your buck.
- The Regent: As a stylish model which represents the pinnacle of banner-stand design, this feature-rich stand will give you the ultimate balance of form and functionality; Available in a variety of widths, this unit features adjustable feet (for maximum stability on uneven floors), gorgeous magnetic chrome end caps and a simple, yet secure snap clip-top rail; This whole package is wrapped up with the inclusion of a premium padded carry bag.
- The Consort: There are two sides to every story: this fantastic double-sided stand will allow you to display identical or separate graphics on each surface, for maximum impact; This stand is durable and easy to assemble – and, with its snap clip top rail and twist out foot, it will provide an attractive, stable base for your artwork.
Our banner frames make the perfect choice for getting your message across outdoors, without the need for permanent fixings:
- Our banner frames are super-simple to set up: in fact, they can typically be configured in less than 5 minutes.
- Dominion Display’s banner frames are built to be re-used, making them a cost effective solution for all of your outdoor display requirements.
- Our frames are available in a wide range of different sizes.
We offer a range of eye-catching exhibition displays which have been designed to make your artwork take centre stage and present your brand in the best possible light.
From light totems to 3×3 pop up curved units, our solutions are sturdy, attractive and easy to assemble;
If you have an event coming up and wish to make a real impact with your display, it is imperative that you pick the right kind of banner for the job at hand.
Dominion Display presents this handy guide to getting it right first time.
Size things up
It is important that you think carefully about what size of banner you need – some points to consider:
- Think about where your banner is going to be displayed and how this will affect the visibility of whatever graphics are printed on it.
- Larger banners may need to be printed on stronger, heavier grade materials.
- If your banner is to be displayed outside, think about how weather conditions will affect it and choose an appropriate material, such as a mesh substrate.
Think about your budget
Make sure that your banner can be printed within your budget – luckily, our cost calculator makes it easy for you to get an accurate idea of what it will cost to print your banner and make adjustments accordingly;
Simply enter your banner dimensions, material, finish and pick a quantity: almost instantaneously, you’ll receive a reliable free quote: visit http://www.dominiondisplay.com/ to try it for yourself.
Choose an appropriate substrate
When it comes to banners, it is vitally important to choose the right material for the task in hand – let’s take a look at the various kinds available at Dominion Display…
This versatile type of banner printing material is available in multiple configurations, to suit any given scenario – for example:
- 330gsm Mesh: These PVC banners are designed to cope with even the windiest conditions: the secret lies in the clever manufacturing process which punches hundreds of tiny holes through the surface of the material – this feature helps to reduce the strain placed on your banner fixings, by allowing the wind to blow straight through.
- 440gsm Banner-grade: A good all-round, general purpose grade which combines high print quality with the flexible properties of PVC.
- 500gsm Banner-grade: This heavier grade of banner possesses greater strength than lower grades, making it a fantastic choice for large-scale, outdoor banners.
- 740gsm Double-Sided: Avoid the problem of show-through when you need a double-sided banner, by choosing this effective solution.
Recyclable PE banners
If you want to make an impact on your audience, whilst minimising the effect your banner will have on the planet, our recyclable PE material is fast becoming an ever more popular choice among our eco-friendly customers;
Available in 130gsm, this beautiful material produces high-quality results whilst maintaining its 100% recyclable properties.